Cognos Analytics Training - Data Modules
Cognos Analytics Data Modules
IBM Cognos Analytics provides Data Modules as a web-based modeling tool to describe your corporate and personal data assets and make them available for Dashboards, Stories, Explorations and Reports.
Attend this training course to learn metadata modeling concepts and how to model metadata using IBM Cognos Analytics 11.1. Participants will learn the full scope of the metadata modeling process, including…
- The use of Data Servers and Uploaded Files as data sources
- Adding tables to your models
- Setting and modifying object properties
- Creating calculations
- Identifying relationships
- Cleaning, formatting, and grouping data
- Creating navigation paths
- Performing relative data analysis
- Dealing with multiple grains of data
This course will be delivered online, so you can attend using your web-browser from virtually anywhere in the world. It will be conducted in the Eastern timezone, and use the ReadyTech platform. You must register by Thursday, 3/21/19 12:00 p.m.
Your instructor will be LPA's Director of Business Intelligence, Rich Chester, whom you may have seen presenting our webinars.
Class size will limited, so don't wait, register today!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What version of Cognos Analytics will be used?
Cognos Analytics version 11.1 will be covered.