Cognos Analytics Summit: The Art of the Possible - Boston, MA
IBM Facility Room - A1409 - 550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460-6245
IBM Analytics Services has developed a new one day Cognos Analytics Summit - The Art of the Possible to assist you on your journey with Cognos Analytics. Dive into the foundation of Cognos Analytics and learn about the exciting dashboarding capabilities, visualization and story telling.
- LPA is bringing in senior members of the IBM Cognos Analytics product team, so that you can understand the current technical capability and future direction of Cognos Analytics, direct from the developers, with your chance to ask questions.
- We will have a conversation with a customer on how they used Design Thinking and the Art of the Possible to change outcomes for the users.
- A Senior Technical Architect will be there to walk you through the upgrade process and dashboard creation, this is your chance to ask all your questions on the "how behind the wow."
- LPA will demonstrate how Watson Analytics is deeply integrated with Cognos Analytics for adding actionable insights to your reporting.
- A Senior Cloud Architect will take you through a use case on cloud deployment and address your questions.
- The development team will go through the technical aspects of Rave visualization's and the new Mapbox geospacial mapping tool now included in Cognos Analytics.
- There will also be a special deep-dive session for IBM Embedded Analytics Partners on design considerations for embedding Cognos Analytics into industry software applications including topics such as: Upgrade path to Cognos Analytics, multi-tenancy, themes and extensions, URL integration, customer authentication, SSO and self-service analytics.
This event is a technical deep dive and your chance to ask the experts and your peers. We encourage questions throughout the day and want you to make the most of the event by joining in the discussions.
We will offer refreshments and lunch for you to enjoy. We very much look forward to seeing you there!