IBM Outthink Tour 2016 - New York, NY
New York Historical Society - 170 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024
IBM can help you outhink your competition.
For the first time in history, the volume of data and information we're producing has outpaced our ability to make use of it. Businesses estimate they're only utilizing 12% of the data they have, leaving 88% of it untapped. That's because 88% of data is dark, meaning it's “invisible” to computers. It's the type of data found in unstructured information—books, emails, tweets, journals, blogs, images, sound and videos.
The programmable computers of the past can’t see much of this data or make sense of it. Cognitive systems are trained to understand, reason, and learn, enabling them to make sense of “dark data”—unlocking insights to better serve your customers and employees, reach new markets and improve the operational performance of your business.
Register today to learn how your business can apply cognitive systems to outthink the competition in this fast-paced, ever-changing landscape.
Harness the power of analytical insights.