Webinar: Hospitality Analytics with Location Intelligence
- Do you need daily numbers for each property to improve tracking and planning?
- Are your spreadsheet processes cumbersome and out-of-date?
- Do you want to leverage location intelligence to make better decisions on ways to improve the profitability of your hotels and properties?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to attend this webinar and see what the best-of-breed hospitality & hotel property management companies are doing.
LPA's Hospitality Analytics and Reporting Platform (HARP) delivers a unique set of analysis and reporting assets integrated with spatial functionality serving the hospitality market that will:
- Facilitate expedited decision making cycles for hotel owners and operators
- Increase depth of contextual geographic understanding related to your hotels and competition
- Increase rate of return on investment in industry specific data (e.g. STR formerly known as Smith Travel Research)
- Augment existing industry data with new datasets such as crime, points of interest and weather
- Leverage LPA's existing hospitality dashboard solution as a starting point to springboard your report development
With these challenges in mind, LPA has designed a solution that integrates with your existing property management systems and extracts data to provide visibility to key metrics and with just a click or two.
We offer hospitality companies a flexible solution framework that can be implemented quickly to achieve daily forecasts, manage REVPAR, and track other relevant metrics, all without the need for on-premise software.
Our solution works on the cloud, leveraging the power of IBM Planning Analytics combined with Pitney Bowes spatial datasets, offering:
- Cloud delivers an instant, self service workspace. Keep your spreadsheets, move to the cloud - You can keep using your Microsoft Excel expertise with our cloud-based solution. They complement each other.
- Accelerators & solution catalog provide a fast start time and time to value. Find the answers automatically from your data - know, with confidence, what drives positive results in your business and express it in your plans, analyses and forecasts.
- Put insights into plans and actions. Planning with analytics gives you a clear view of what's ahead - planning without analytics is planning without insight. Stop analyzing the wake behind you and see where you're headed.
Attend this webinar to see how LPA's Hospitality solution using IBM Planning Analytics combined with Pitney Bowes Spectrum Spatial and GeoEnriched Datasets enables you to capitalize on a wealth of new insights to make fast decisions, alter tactics as market conditions change and plan for the future.
With mobile capabilities and cloud deployment options, our solution enables organizations to engage all users quickly regardless of location or mobility.
Please note this is an integrated voice conference through Webex. Audio is through your computer speakers. We look forward to seeing you there!