Webinar: Planning Analytics for Hospitality
Do you need daily numbers for each property to improve tracking and planning? Are your spreadsheet processes cumbersome and out-of-date? See what the best-of-breed hospitality & hotel property management companies are doing.
LPA recognizes that hospitality property management has its own set of unique necessities and have developed solutions to address the following:
- Obtaining and organizing data to generate daily forecasts
- Gaining insight into competitor and market trends integrating sources such as STR data
- Obtaining real-time rollup and consolidation of actuals and forecasts
- Using Cognos Workspace Advanced to do ad-hoc reporting
- Expense allocation at the account detail level for forecast based on drivers
These are just a few examples. With these challenges in mind, we've designed a solution that integrates with your existing systems and extracts data to provide visibility to key metrics and with just a click or two. We can now offer hospitality companies a framework that can be implemented quickly to achieve daily forecasts, manage REVPAR, and track other relevant metrics,l all without the need for on-premise software. Our solution works on the cloud leveraging the power of IBM Planning Analytics, offering:
- Cloud delivers an instant, self service workspace
- Accelerators & solution catalog provide fast start and time to value
- Put insights into plans and actions
Attend this webinar to see first hand how LPA's Hospitality solution uses IBM Planning Analytics enabling you to capitalize on a wealth of new insights to make fast decisions, alter tactics as market conditions change and plan for the future.
With its mobile capabilities and cloud deployment options, IBM's solution enables organizations to engage all users quickly regardless of location or mobility.
Don't miss out on this exciting session, register today!