Webinar: Cognos Security & Auditing Review with License Compliance
Posted: Nov 20, 2014Category: Business Intelligence | Tags: Webinar
30-minute Webinar Playback
LPA Webinar Series: www.lpa.com/events
Are you responsible for maintaining Cognos BI in your company?
Have you been charged with securing the content within Cognos?
Need a clear understanding of how to manage license compliance through auditing?
Then you need to attend this webinar from LPA Software Solutions. During this informative half-hour presentation, we will discuss many different aspects of security including:
- Best practices for configuring authentication and authorization
- Explanation and demonstration of how best to use groups and roles in securing Cognos BI
- How to manage permissions to control Cognos content
- How to secure functions and features (capabilities) within Cognos BI environment
- Namespace administration and techniques
- Cognos BI Users and Capabilities Tool
- Overview of built-in auditing capabilities
- Detailed auditing setup and configuration options
- Review of out-of-the-box auditing reports and Framework Model
- How to interpret audit results in terms of license compliance
- Approaches to performance tune through Usage Queries
When playing this video back we suggest you view it in "Full Screen" mode in "HD Quality". You can make these selections using the toolbar directly under the video.