Webinar: Better Clinical Analytics using NextGen and AllScripts
Posted: Mar 26, 2015Category: Healthcare | Tags: Webinar
1-Hour Webinar Playback
Part of the LPA Webinar Series: www.lpa.com/events
- Struggling to get the information you need from your NextGen or Allscripts EMR?
- Is management of patient populations important to you?
- Need dashboards to bring better visibility to your organizations key performance metrics?
- Want to be able to query the data within your NextGen/Allscripts EMR without having to ask your IT group?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you have to attend LPA's webinar series to learn more about how our Healthcare Analytic Solutions have helped other organizations just like yours, solve these important business challenges.
This webinar will focus on how our Healthcare Analytic Solutions have made other customers with NextGen and Allscripts successful, and will demonstrate how we can do the same for your organization in just a matter of weeks!
Business Analytics allow organizations to gain visibility into the past, present and future state of what drives their business. In Healthcare, this means unlocking the data that is captured in your electronic medical records, practice management and financial systems so that visibility is brought to the key drivers of the organization. With the large volumes of clinical data being created every day, the difficulty of gaining true value from that data is becoming increasingly difficult. See how LPA's Clinical Framework and Healthcare Analytic Solutions can ease this difficulty and jumpstart organizations as they heard down the path towards true analytics.
So join us if you are interested in:
- Dashboards and reports that bring clarity to the health of your population of patients
- Tracking the performance of your physicians against their peers and industry benchmarks
We will present information on:
- LPA Clinical Framework
- Clinical Reporting
- Chronic Disease Management
- PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) Reporting
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- And more...
When playing this video back we suggest you view it in "Full Screen" mode in "HD Quality". You can make these selections using the toolbar directly under the video.